Solo Leveling Rap – ARISE (Sung Jin-Woo Anthem) 🔥 Official Music Video
ARISE
Official Solo Leveling Rap — Sung Jin-Woo Anthem by CFE Music. Step into the gate and command your shadow army.
Stream on All Platforms
Join the Shadow Army
Type your hunter code-name below, invoke the Monarch's command, and witness your conversion into a loyal soldier of darkness.
SOLDIER NAME
"I am the blade of the Monarch, forged from the eternal darkness. I heed the supreme command."
The Battle Soundboard
Jam along with the track using high-grade interactive sound synthesis. Click a pad to strike or echo commands.
Note: Tap "Unlock Interactive Audio" above to enable synthesizer sound effects.
Monarch's Decrees
Flow with the rhythm. Select a lyric line below to copy it or highlight its energy!
"I was the lowest E-Rank hunter, left to die in the dungeon floor."
"Then I saw the throne of shadows, and the system unlocked the door!"
"Now I step into the shadow! Raising armies with a single word!"
"And they listen to the Monarch when I command: ARISE!"
Comments
Post a Comment